[Coco] some snow

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Sat Dec 20 03:58:59 EST 2003

I know how that is here.  I live in Washington State and I remember when I was a kid it snowed every year and would be around for at least a few days sometimes weeks....but in the last 15 or so years it's been very scarce.  We might get one day of it and it is gone in less than a day and that is our snow for the year.  It sucks cause I like the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it.  So far, none this year and no plans for it in our forecast in the near future.

-Chris