[Coco] Re: Portal-9/CoCo3.com

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 14:27:05 EST 2003

Hello Roger

I want to publicly apologize for prompting Roger in public. That was bad
form, I forgot about the publicity of MLs. I used the wrong prompt for my
reply. Roger tried to send me my key only to have it bounce because PayPal
has not updated their record to reflect the e-mail address I have been
using for some time now. Anyway I now have the Keyfile and I encourage all
who want to use his products to support him.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                         _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard