[Coco] Re: Portal-9/CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Dec 18 15:15:31 EST 2003

At 02:11 PM 12/18/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>Hello Roger
>
>I purchased a license via PayPal last month. Did you get it and do you
>respond when folks purchase? I'm only asking because my account was debited
>and was wondering if there is a keyfile involved, a new improved version
>for paying customers, or what ever? I don't expect a personlized Christmas
>card (although I'd hang in a place of honor if I did 8-) or anything like
>that.  Or was all this explained on the site and I missed it? Sorry your
>having problems with your site and I definately want you to know I
>appreciate your continued development for the CoCo.

Dear Richard,

Thank you for purchasing Portal-9 on December 8.  I will definately send
your key to this e-mail address since your PayPal confirmed e-mail address
is having issues.

Here is a copy of my first e-mail I sent to you immediately and promptly
after you purchased the software.
I have masked out certain characters since we're talking through the
mailing list:

It was sent to your PayPal reply address: dickec@****nebox.com

--

Hello, Richard.

Thank you for supporting Portal-9!
Here is your registration code:
**34*2648*

I value your interest and I welcome any suggestions or requests as I keep
improving Portal-9.
If you have ANY questions at all or need help with learning the 6809 or
6309, I am here for you.
Just write me anytime at rtaylor at bayou.com and let me know what's up.

cheers... and happy project building,
Roger Taylor
www.CoCo3.com

---

Since I got no reply, I sent a 2nd message out recently which was:

To: dickec@********.com
Subject: Re: Portal-9
Hello,
I am checking in to see if your key got rid of the reminder box, and if it
also works with the latest version of Portal-9 on CoCo3.com.
Thanks,
Roger Taylor

--

That was really meant to ask, did you receive your key?
Here is what I got back for both messages:

---

To: <rtaylor at bayou.com>
Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours
** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **
The original message was received at Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:07:00 -0600 (CST)
from max1-***.bayou.com [209.209.199.67]
451 *****.com: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.bayou.com
Arrival-Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:07:00 -0600 (CST)
Final-Recipient: RFC822; dickec@*******.com
Action: delayed
I am checking in to see if your key got rid of the reminder box, and if it
also works with the latest version of Portal-9 on CoCo3.com.
Thanks,Roger Taylor

Roger Taylor

Roger Taylor