[Coco] CoCo's video future?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Dec 18 01:53:06 EST 2003

First off, I hope my grammar is better in this email than
in the reply I just posted to James :)

Well since LOTR-ROTK is out now, I'm in a trolling sort of
mood, so once again I'm going to bring up the subject of
what future video options are there for the CoCo?

I have the adapter that lets me use a PC monitor with a
CoCo, but it's not that much of an improvement.  Could
some sort of "box" be made that would accept the CoCo's
video signal and convert it into S/VGA?  I know Carl Boll
found a site where someone built a box that may have done
the trick.

I'm asking this because the types of monitors that the
CoCo uses are becoming rarer.

Jim