[Coco] a response

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Dec 19 14:42:27 EST 2003

Here's what happens when you kindly let a server company know that you have
8 clients of your own using their highest-cost services.

:)

Case Number: 139377-557323
*** To reply this message, please click: ***
https://www.doteasy.com/ContactUs/Reply.cfm?M=345839.702901.139377
Hello Roger,
We noticed that your account has a problem with not refreshing the traffic
status to reflect your traffic upgrade. We have submitted a request to
refresh your account, so the account will re-activate. Please try to visit
your account at a later time.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you Roger and have a great
Christmas holiday!

Regards,
Cindy
Doteasy Customer Service