[Coco] a response

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 15:12:45 EST 2003

I remember calling customer support at WordPerfect and beng thrilled
to talk to a lady who, I assumed from her first name and demeanour,
was a little older than the usual hires. I was thrilled because she:

A) Did not tell me to "Try this and see if it works"

and

B) Told me keystroke by keystroke how to get WordPerfect to run again
on a SCO Unix box.

I wonder if I will get that level of service when I call "Donna" (or
"Dweepa") in India?

Neil