[ From Butch Ross ] Shows this week: Columbus Dulcimer Club, Taffy's, Cincinnati Ukes, and Appomattox

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Oct 17 23:43:34 EDT 2016

TONIGHT!
Tuesday, October18 at 7:00
Jammin' with the Columbus Dulcimer Club
at Saint Francis Of Assissi Church, Columbus.
No workshops or nothin' special. Just playing some tunes with y'all

Wed. Oct 19 - 7:30
Taffy's of Eaton
123 East Main Street
Eaton, OH 45320
W/SG justin Payne
Free (tips)

Ukulele Workshop at the Old Milford Opry
125 Main St.
Milford, OH 45150
Insanely Useful Chord Progressions: learn what a chord progression is
and how to recognize one. Then learn a few that you'll find really
useful.
$20

NOTE THE DATE OF THIS SHOW HAS CHANGED
Friday, Oct 21 - 7pm
Baines Books and Coffee
Appomattox, VA
Playing here for the first time in a while. It'll be good to be back.
free (tips)

Just a quick note from the highway to say hi and remind you of this
week's shows in the fall tour. Some fun stuff in some of my favorite
places.

Last weekend rocked! Jerry's SE Ohio Festival was great. Thanks to
everyone who came out. Then getting to be a part of my parents 50th
wedding anniversary. Given how many great people I personally have
lost in the last few years, I see how truly blessed I am to have these
guys. And that they're still together after so long? Well, that's
nothing short of amazing to me.

Trish was spot on and my mom's choice of songs (plus a couple of our
own) were perfect. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when we were
done.

But I have to say it was one of the most nerve-wracking gigs I've ever
done. I try to make every show great. But if I have a bad one, and I
occasionally do, I can rest secure in the knowledge that at worst,
i'll never see you again. Not the case here!

Anyway, that's the news for now. If you're planning on going to the
Black Mountain Festival next week there's still time to sign up. If
you're NOT thinking of going, you should reconsider that too, it's
gonna be GREAT!

I'm typing this from my iPad, so there ARE typos, sorry about that.

C-ya on the road.

-Br
www.butchross.com

Those shows again...