[ From Butch Ross ] South East Ohio Dulcimer Festival this weekend.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Oct 13 18:39:05 EDT 2016

South East Ohio Dulcimer Festival
October 14-16, 2016
Federal Valley Resource Center
Stewart Ohio (near Athens)
$35 for the day $10 for the concert.
jcrmusic.com

ALSO, I've just added a UKE workshop in Cincinnati a week from today. More
info on that after the weekend.

This weekend will find me at the Southeast Ohio Dulcimer Festival. Jerry
Rockwell's festival was the first festival to hire me and it was one of the
most important gigs of my early career (I count five gigs, including KMW<
that came out of playing that festival). So I'm eternally to Jerry and Mary
and happy to be a part of it again.

Normally they do master classes on Sunday (and there will be master classes
this year as well) but I won't be there. I'll be driving back to my
hometown for my parents 50th wedding anniversary! But I'll be back in
Columbus on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and I'll be teaching private
lessons. Get in touch with me or Deena Snapp if you're interested in a
lesson.

I'll be in Eaton on Wednesday, Cincinnati on Thursday and Appomattox on
Friday. But I'll talk more about that on Monday.

Come to Athens this weekend, it'll be a great time.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro

South East Ohio Dulcimer Festival
October 14-16, 2016
Federal Valley Resource Center
Stewart Ohio (near Athens)
$35 for the day $10 for the concert.

Contact Jerry Rockwell at 740-818-3911
email:jcrockwell at gmail.com or visit www.jcrmusic.com
facebook.com/SEOhioDulcimerFest

DIRECTIONS
Federal Valley Resource Center, Stewart, Ohio
Corner of School Road and SR 329
Take US Hwy 50 to Guysville (10 miles east of Athens),
turn onto State Rt 329, drive 2 miles into Stewart