[ From Butch Ross ] The fall tour wraps Saturday on Johnson City

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Oct 25 20:33:29 EDT 2016

Saturday, Oct 28th - 8pm
Acoustic Coffeehouse
415 W. Walnut
Johnson City, TN

I'm sitting in the concert hall at the Black Mountain Music Festival,
listening to Bing Futch play his Native American flute. Linda Brockington
just performed, I haven't seen her in forever and I'd forgotten how good
she really is.

This is the first annual Black Mountain Fest and Chuck Mosley has done a
bang up job.The  leaves are just turing here in NC and the weather has been
perfect! 70 something days with cool, clear nights. plus it's great to see
so many dulcimer friends and folks.

I've been out on the road on and off most of the month of October, and
although I'm really pretty sore, I've had a really great time of it.
One last show to before I pack it up for this month, back in Johnson City
at the Acoustic Coffeehouse, this is a free (tips) gig and I'lll be playing
old favorites and previewing the new album (of course).

See you out there.

-Br

Saturday, Oct 28th - 8pm
Acoustic Coffeehouse
415 W. Walnut
Johnson City, TN

--
--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro