[ From Butch Ross ] Shows this weekend and next week in IN, OH, PA, NJ, VA and TN

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Sat Apr 16 08:22:37 EDT 2011

Pretty much in that order.

*Today and Tomorrow* (probably one or two slots left)
Private Lessons in Richmond Kentucky at the home of Nancy Adams
859 624-2721 $30 per hour

*Tuesday, Apr.19th - 6pm*
workshop/mini concert/jam session
Columbus Ohio
St. Francis of Assisi Church
386 Buttles,, Columbus OH 43215
Contact Doug Snapp - 614 313-6424
donations accepted

*Wed. Apr. 20 - 7pm*
J.K. O'Donnells
121 W. Wayne Street
Fort Wayne Indiana
http://www.jkodonnells.com
260.420.5563
18+ Free (drink more beer)

*
Thurs. Apr. 21 - 8pm*
Lili's
3138 Dobson Street
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15219-6724
(412) 682-3600 All Ages

*Fri. April 22 - 7:30 doors*
Minstrel Concert Series
21 Normandy Heights Road
Morristown New Jersey
http://www.folkproject.org/fp_minstrel.shtml
(973) 335-9489
All Ages $7.00 plus what you thought it was REALLY worth on you way out

*Sat. Apr. 23rd*
Baine's Books and Coffee
205 Main Street
Appomattox, Virginia
http://bainesbooks.com
(434) 352-3711
All Ages Tips!

*Sun. Apr 24th - 10pm*
Acoustic Coffeehouse (this show is web cast)
415 W Walnut St. Johnson City Tennessee
http://www.acousticcoffeehouse.net
All Ages - Tips
Yeah, I know it's Easter Sunday. It's also on my way home so...

Just a quick note about this week's shows.

This Friday marks my debut at the Minstrel Coffeehouse in Morristown, New
Jersey. I couldn't be more thrilled. For a lot of you, this is nowhere close
to where you live. But it might be close to someone you know. If it is, do
me a favor and tell them about it.

Same for Baines Books, this will be my first time in this cool venue, in
this historic town. I'm looking forward to getting my Civil War on, and then
playing some music.

That's all, I gotta pack the car.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro