[ From Butch Ross ] Shows tonight and Sunday, and sign my snail mail list...Christmas is coming.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Nov 19 17:41:00 EST 2009

Tonight! 9pm
Lindsay St. Hall
901 Lindsay St.
Chattanooga, TN
no cover.

Sunday, Nov. 22nd - 8pm
The Acoustic Coffeehouse
Johnson City, TN
(The love me there cause I don't play that wagon wheel song)

Sorry about the last minute notice on the Lindsay Street show, but the
show itself came together at totally the last minute.

England and Ireland were awesome, but one of the great things about
living in Chattanooga is that I also find it's good to be back home.
The Twitter/Facebook mini updates seemed to work pretty well. I'm
thinking about using those tweets as the basis of a larger post about
my time over there (but we'll see, I did say that about every other
overseas tour I've made)

What I will be doing for sure is going back next May with my friend
(and great songstress) Brigid Kaelin.

Hey, have you gotten on my snail mail list yet? Christmas is coming
and—stealing an idea from Maker's Mark—I'd like to give you all a
little something to show my appreciation for your support. But I gotta
know where to send it. You can sign up for it here:
http://www.butchross.com/members.html

Okay that's all for now. If yr local, come to the show or maybe I'll
see you on Sunday. My Christmas show is coming up in a few weeks as
well, and that promises to be a lot of fun.

Tonight! 9pm
Lindsay St. Hall
901 Lindsay St.
Chattanooga, TN
no cover.

Sunday, Nov. 22nd - 8pm
The Acoustic Coffeehouse
Johnson City, TN

C-ya out there,

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro