[ From Butch Ross ] HEY OHIO! Coming back to see you again.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Nov 4 19:16:28 EST 2009

Upcoming Shows:

Nov 6, 2009 - Columbus, OH
The Guitar House Workshop
7pm - $5.00
Nov 7, 2009 - Stewart, OH
The Federal Valley Resource Center - South East Ohio Dulcimer Festival
Various, depending on workshops and the concert.
Nov 8, 2009 - Stewart, OH
Federal Valley Resource Center - South East Ohio Dulcimer Festival (Master
Classes)
"Box Technique" Master Class $35.

Just a quick note to everybody to let you know that I'll be returning to
Jerry's wonderful Southern Ohio Dulcimer Festival this weekend. In addition,
I'll be playing an intimate show Friday, at a new music store just west of
the city.

The Guitar House Workshop is a new store opened by a luthier, in addition to
selling new and used guitars he's into opening his place for intimate
concerts not unlike McCabe's guitar store in California. Space is limited to
get there early. the shop is at 1423 Chambers Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212 The
show is at 7pm ($5 suggested donation).

Saturday and Sunday finds me back in Stewart Ohio (near Athens) for the
Southeastern Ohio Folk Festival, I've told you this before, but Jerry gave
me my first break at his festival and that was the springboard to everything
else. It's a small, intimate festival but great fun. the prices and details
(including the other folks who are gonna be there) are all available at
Jerry's site jcrmusic.com Hope you can make it.

Ona personal note, big thanks to all of you who followed the UK tour on
Twitter or Facebook it was an interesting experiment keeping the updates
under 140 characters (and still telling you what was going on) and it was
great to get your comments and feedback. If you missed it, you can get teh
play by play by scrolling down my twitter page. twitter.com/butchross In
fact, if you haven't I'd really like to hear if reading it out of context
makes any sense to you.

Okay that's all for now. Hope you can make it out to one of these shows. I'm
in Atlanta next week, more on that later.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro