[ From Butch Ross ] Johnson City Tomorrow, Dylan Tribute Friday

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed May 20 18:38:35 EDT 2009

May 21st, 2009 - 8pm
*Acoustic Coffeehouse*
415 W. Walnut Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
(423) 434-9872
Free show

May 22st, 2009 - 9pm
Bob Dylan Birthday Bash
Featuring some of the city's best talent playing their favorite (and often
obscure) Dylan tunes.
Seriously there are like 18 people on the bill this'lll be bigger than m
Christmas show.
*Tremont Tavern*
Tremont St and Hixon Pike
Chattanooga, TN
Free show

I must be trying to ameliorate my success, cuase it seems like I'm forever
sending out emails plugging a new show in a new town THE NIGHT BEFORE! Ah
well, things take teh time that they take. Tomorrow, I'm going to Johnson
City for the first time to play the Acoustic Cooffeehouse whihc I hear very
good things about. I play at 8 and would love to see you there.

If you're in Chattanooga Friday, I will be part of a Bob Dylan Birthday
bash, me and 17 of my closest musical buddies (17 I think, i kinda lost
count) putting our stamp on Bob Dylan tunes. I'm so psyched about these
shows because of the surprising and wonderful choice that every one has
made. He's a partial list of who will be there. Mike McDade, Dana Rogers,
Holly MacCormack, Dylan Kussman, Gabe Newell, Tim Cofield and many more.
Plus who kn ows who else may be there. It's gonna be great!

One more time on the shows.

May 21st, 2009 - 8pm
*Acoustic Coffeehouse*
415 W. Walnut Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
(423) 434-9872
Free show

May 22st, 2009 - 9pm
Bob Dylan Birthday Bash
Featuring some of the city's best talent playing their favorite (and often
obscure) Dylan tunes.
Seriously there are like 18 people on the bill this'lll be bigger than m
Christmas show.
*Tremont Tavern*
Tremont St and Hixon Pike
Chattanooga, TN