[ From Butch Ross ] Chattanooga Tonight! o/f Jake Shimabukuro

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu May 28 06:51:14 EDT 2009

o/f Jake Shimabukuro
Thu May 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM
221 Market St.
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Doors @ 8pm
$18.00
This is a non-smoking show.

This is a last minute email about a last minute show that fell into my lap,
literally yesterday.

But If you know who Jake Shimabukuro is, then this is a no-brainer. I once
stumbled across a video of Jake talking about his philosophy on the music
and his instrument and he was literally taking the words out of my mouth;
just replace "ukelele" with "dulcimer" and there you are. For this gig, I
have to check his discography to make sure that the songs I cover aren't
ones HE wants to do (no really, "time after time" is featured on his most
recent CD)

Anyway, it's a great gig and if you're in the area you should come. Also,
I'm playing at Rhythm and Brews next Wednesday with Noah Collins and PeeWee
Moore. If you come to this show, I'll put you on the guest list for that
show (that's just for you guys on my email list).

C-ya out there.

--Br