[ From Butch Ross ] Upcoming Shows, New CD pre-order info

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Apr 16 12:08:38 EDT 2009

Tons of stuff to talk about so let's get right to it...

*Shows*
April 19th -- 1:30
Four Bridges Arts Festival
the First Tennessee Pavilion
Chattanooga, TN
Free

April 19th -- 7pm
Four Bridges Arts Festival After Party
Rivoli Arts Mill
Chattanooga, TN
Free

I'm in Kentucky next week and Ohio the week after that, but I'll tell you
more about that next week.

*New CD, and you can pre-order!!!*
Dan Landrum and I have been busily putting the finishing touches on "A long
way from Shady Grove" because we want it to be right, as opposed to "done,"
it won't be out exactly May 1st but close to it. The new CD is all
instrumental, it's a mix of traditional and original tunes as well as my
version of Eleanor Rigby. And it features guest performances from Quintin
Stephens, Steve Seifert, Robert Force and Gary Gallier.

You can pre-order the CD by going to butchross.com for $15.00 (shipping
included) you'll get the CD mailed to you plus a CD of extra tracks that are
not available anywhere else.

*New STUFF*
I debuted this at the Ohio Valley Gathering, but it's taken me two weeks to
get around to telling you all about it. I have a new tab book called "12
great songs that (almost) nobody plays" a tune book of some of the tunes
that I’ve learned from old-time jams and other places but don’t hear too
often at dulcimer festivals. It includes two CDs of me playing these tunes
at three different speeds: Slow, Slower and Glacial. $18 without CD $25 with
(you totally want it with the CDs though.

"I Like Singing Folksongs T-shirts." These T’s are white “folksongs” logo
that’s on the sticker so many of you have, and like the model T they come in
any color you want (so long as it’s black). J They’re $15.00 and I got sizes
from Small through 2x.

Again if your in Chattanooga, I'll be performing at the four bridges arts
festival on Sunday at 1:30 and later at the after-party. Next week I'll in
Shelbville, KY and Ohio the weekend after that!

c-ya out there

-Br

*Those shwos again*