[ From Butch Ross ] Kentucky, Chattanooga shows this weekend and an album update.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Apr 23 00:08:03 EDT 2009

Friday, April 24th -- 7pm
6th Street Live
6th and Main Streets
Shelbyville, KY
Free.

Saturday, April 26th -- noon
Greenlife Grocery Earthday Weekend
Manufacturers Road
Chattanooga, TN
Free

So my friend Tom lives in Shelbyville, he owns a Bike Shop, next to a Coffee
shop (which he co-owns with his brother), next to that is a street. On
Fridays they block off the street and have live music, and serve coffee (no
word yet on whether or not anyone watches the show on their bikes). Anyway,
a couple of weeks ago, he asked me to come and play this weekend, and I said
yes.

For you Lousiville, E-town and Bardstown folk, this is probably the only
area show I'll do before Kentucky Music Week. It's a nice long solo set and
I'll be showcasing the stuff from the new record along with some surprises
(and some downright ridiculous stuff).

The Show starts at 7 and I'll go on about 8. There's an opening act, but Tom
neglected to tell me who.

Good thing Tom has a hand in that coffeshop, because my butt will be up
early to beat it back to town for Earthday fun at Greenlife at noon.

Those of you who know me know that especially lately, I am not much of a
morning bird. Fortunately these places offer free unlimited coffee.

Mixing and Mastering moves forward steadily, and while it's taking longer
than everyone hoped (surprise, surprise) we're super happy with the results.
We've had to move the release date back a couple of weeks. But I promise
you, it is worth the wait.

Some of the new tracks are up on my myspace page (myspace.com/butchross).
And there's plenty more where that came from.

c-ya out there.

-Br

Those shows again