[Coco] Saving/Reading ORC-90 to/from Disk.

michaelkline704 at gmail.com michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:23:42 EST 2021

Hi Charlie,

I was just looking over the manual. Referencing page 35; Did you type "D" to
place the write operation into DISK mode?

Also a side note: If you place your SDC in the back slot and the CoCoDAC
into the next slot, have the MPIs switch set to the back slot, boot up to
the SDC, load your disk, then when you are ready to activate the Orchestra
90 software, slide the switch forward and hit reset. Your disk will still be
loaded and the Orchestra 90 software will auto-start, without having to tape
up the auto-start pin. When you are ready to go back to the SDC, just slide
the switch back, and reset again.

Michael