[Coco] Saving/Reading ORC-90 to/from Disk.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Dec 18 09:22:09 EST 2021

So I Just Got a mini-MPI and have a CoCoSDC and
The CoCoDAC-16( ORC 90 Clone ) installed I am able
to see a virtual Disk called BLANK.dsk that I created
with DSKINI by

DRIVE 0,"BLANK
DIR

Then typing

POKE &HFF7F,0

and

EXEC &HE010
puts me in ORC-90 program where I can play William Tel Overture.
(Note the second card is necessary because autoboot is disabled
with a piece of tape, necessary for using from OS9 without MPI )

Any way

Score and Play fine but I then tried

W WTO:0

but when I reset the computer and looked for the WTO file on
BLANK.dsk it was not there, the disk was still empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Charlie.