[Coco] New Listing for Malted Media..........

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 19:46:58 EDT 2017

Hi Joe... A lot like yourself, I did quite a bit of MIDI with the Coco (Lyra, CocoMIDI Pro, & Ultimuse3) which led me to my current career as a recording engineer. I used to use the Coco III & Ultimuse3 as a backup band in acoustic shows as well as sequencing songs for singers to record. I now have a small 32 track home recording studio in my backyard and record tracks/CDs for local artists (or anyone with money).
Had it not been for the Coco & Lyra, I would have never walked this path and arrived where I am today.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com