[Coco] I've killed my CoCo3

Ian Norley ian.norley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:09:42 EDT 2017

I wouldn't consider it a lost cause. You used to be able to get pads and
patch up traces and it's even possible to make your own. At the least you
could use wire wrap wire (carefully) to get things going. It might look a
bit crappy depending on how well you can finesse it but I don't think it
would suffer 'too' much electrically at the speed it's running.