[Coco] Window switching bug in NitrOS9 3.3.0

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:45:42 EDT 2017

Doug,

I just tested my 3.3.0 on my real CoCo 3.  I have tested the CLEAR key and
SHIFT+CLEAR key on multiple CoWin and VDG windows.  It looks like it
switches between the windows in both directions as expected for me.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |