[Coco] Window switching bug in NitrOS9 3.3.0

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 08:31:20 EDT 2017

Doug, I don't have a Coco3 setup at the moment, but with the VCC emulator and the Coco3FPGA, <Shift><Clear> moves through the windows in reverse order as it should. I am running one of the most recent builds of NitrOS9 3.3.0. Also, I use NitrOS9 with multiple windows open regularly. In fact, my normal boot opens 3 windows on startup, and I've not noticed a problem with this since 3.3.0 was released.
You may want to check with other keys and make sure your <Shift> key is working properly.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com