[Coco] Window switching bug in NitrOS9 3.3.0

Doug Fraser frase072 at telus.net
Tue Oct 10 00:59:19 EDT 2017

I've noticed that with NitrOS9 3.3.0 that when you have more than one device window open only the Clear key works in switching to the next window. You should be able to use Shift-Clear to select the previous window but it behaves like the Clear key.
When I ran NitrOS9 1.22 the clear key and shift clear key behaved as normal to switch between device windows. Where are the routines that control switching between device windows in the source code?  I believe this to be a bug that should be addressed.
Doug

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.