[Coco] A Thanksgiving Present to Coco/DriveWire4 users

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:21:40 EST 2017

Drivewire can either prevent this entirely or allow a free for all, depends
on your settings.
When doing development work by yourself, it is handy and pretty easy to
manage things manually.  Mostly you'd have your build process write to the
.dsk and have your Coco read from it.  If you want something even remotely
safe or "user proof", or some way to share files between instances in a
read/write way, this probably isn't it.