[Coco] raspberry pi 3 model b to coco serial cable

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 17:16:03 EDT 2017

HI,

I I remember correctly the coco only has 4 line serial, TX RX and CD ( Carrier Detect ) and ground. You need to cross wire the TX, RX, and use an signal to CD, I think when its low the coco send data and when hi coco stops sending. A coco printer uses his Busy signal to CD I think.

Read the cocomanual for sure, because this is 35 years ago I played with coco on serial ports.

cb