[Coco] raspberry pi 3 model b to coco serial cable

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sat Nov 4 17:04:34 EDT 2017

Hi Randy,

You can start with a standard Drivewire serial cable and then use one (of
many) popular serial to USB converters to connect your Coco to your
Raspberry Pi.

Select the release notes link on this page:

http://ogsteviestrow.com/coco3/

... and you will see 2 recommendations I make for serial to USB convertors.

Thanks!