[Coco] French coco games

Dittel, Torsten Torsten.Dittel at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 24 03:42:30 EDT 2017

While there were French (for Canada/France/Belgium) as well as Dutch (for Belgium/The Netherlands) and German (for Germany/Austria) versions of the Tandy BASIC manuals, I have seen most likely "unofficially" patched versions of some classic games translated to Portuguese and Spanish (don't remember to have seen something in French but it is likely that the local communities  of Canada/France/Belgium did that as well). I even made a German version of "Time Bandit" for fun, but I doubt this had been widely "distributed" (and the "secret message" was still English... ;-)). I knew about 4 other German CoCo-nuts in the 80s.

Regards,

Torsten