[Coco] Trump killed the Color Computer Archive site?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Aug 24 12:52:07 EDT 2017

The site colorcomputerarchive.com appears to be down. It seems it was hosted on dreamhost.com. I don’t know if it’s related but Trump recently made a request for all IP addresses of all users who visited a Trump protest site which was hosted on dreamhost as well. Dreamhost challenged the request in court, and now it seems every web site hosted on dreamhost is offline? I hope this is not related.

> www.colorcomputerarchive.com.
Server:		8.8.8.8
Address:	8.8.8.8#53

** server can't find www.colorcomputerarchive.com: SERVFAIL

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/colorcomputerarchive.com <http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/colorcomputerarchive.com>

Is colorcomputerarchive.com down?

It's not just you!  colorcomputerarchive.com <http://colorcomputerarchive.com/> looks down from here.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/dreamhost.com <http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/dreamhost.com>

Is DreamHost down?

It's not just you!  dreamhost.com <http://dreamhost.com/> looks down from here.

Damn, I REALLY don’t want to have to use the next box!

Quote: "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)