[Coco] French coco games

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Aug 24 02:53:17 EDT 2017

If you have a copy of the English version as well, you could do a
comparison to see if it looks like the English version was patched to make
the French one, or if it looks like whoever did the French one had access
to the source code.  Not a conclusive test, but if it was patched, it is
more likely to be a hacked version.

Art