[Coco] Interesting problem with multi-pak and CC3 and OS9L2 / Nitros9

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 4 10:28:39 EDT 2016

Huh, I remember (now that it has been mentioned) the $FF90 test working
for me.  Is it not universal?  Are there certain models of MPI where the
test is inconclusive?  Or does it indicate another hardware issue with
MPI?  Also, when it comes to coco + mpi + various carts, have you
cleaned all of the tin contacts lately?  I know when my poor neglected
coco3 goes six months with no company, and then I try to play super
pitfall, the game doesn't like to load unless I clean things up a bit.

-RobertH