[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:16:32 EDT 2016

Just finished listening to episode 17 on my CoCo 3, great player program
Brett, kudos!

It says "CoCo 2 and 3" but I had to try on my CoCo 1 (64k F Board), it goes
as far as loading the splash image and the forward and back and pause
controls respond but there is no audio. Just curious about it...

-- RP