[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:23:41 EDT 2016

hum..I must admit that I haven't tried it on a coco2 since a few versions
ago.  My coco2 rf mod is all screwed up, so I hear mostly static on my
coco2 :(  I have to audibly *squint* to hear sound from it!

It might be a ROM difference, or an PIA audio state difference in
BASIC..dunno.  anybody else try it on a coco1/2 ?