[Coco] Version 0.1.20 of CMOC C-like compiler released

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Mon Mar 7 21:30:25 EST 2016

Hi folks,

I have just published version 0.1.20 of CMOC, my C-like cross-compiler
for the CoCo Disk Basic environment:

    http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

Several low-level optimizations have been added by Jamie Cho (who
also used CMOC to write Splinter, a CoCo 3 Break-the-Bricks game
available at http://jamieleecho.github.io/CoCoFun/).

The compiler can now automatically declare an error if the executable
exceeds a certain address in memory (e.g., --limit=7D00 will prevent
the creation of a program that would load beyond $7D00).

Also, several minor bugs have been fixed since I last posted an
announcement here (for version 0.1.15).

Questions and comments are welcome as always.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>