[Coco] CoCo programs from the "Color Computer Disk System" user manual

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:23:15 EST 2016

>>Robert, the problem with the method you suggest is that the >>copies of the Coco manuals I've found have not been OCRed, >>therefore each page is in a graphics file and not real text. They >>cannot be "copied & pasted".

>>We really have a need for all these manuals to be OCRed. It makes >>searching the text much easier as well.

Bill, I've just OCR'd the manual Robert posted a link to.

Where should I upload it to?

I'll just append _OCR to the filename, unless someone tells me otherwise.
I make no claims about the accuracy of the OCR. I'm using PDF Pen Pro
on OSX to do the OCR.

If there are other manuals that need to be OCR'd, please send me an
email with "COCO OCR REQUEST" as the ONLY text in the subject line, so
I can filter the email into a separate folder.
Also include a WORKING link to the manual.

Robert, the links you sent me resulted in a 404 error, so I went up to
the parent directory, then searched manually.