[Coco] VCC configuration discussion

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 02:28:51 EDT 2016

 Thanks Barry, I saved the link and will look into this when I get a chance. I know the original Vcc code was updated and modified to work with VS2015, but I don't know just how much was updated and how much of the old VSC6 stuff still hides deep inside.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com