[Coco] VCC hdbdw3bc3.rom files

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 15:13:57 EDT 2016

Salvador, the roms ending with 5A000 are for dual partitioned, 90 meg VHDs (RSDOS & Nitros9). The others are for single partitions or setting your own partitions (read the HDBDOS manual) for RSDOS or Nitros9. The roms ending with "bck" are for Coco3, but they do not use the double speed poke (for timing sensitive apps & games), the roms ending in "bc3" have the double speed poke on at all times. With these, even if you turn the hi speed poke off, it will turn back on with the first disk access. Hence the 2 types of roms.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com