[Coco] VCC hdbdw3bc3.rom files

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 13:44:12 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Motivated by CoCoFEST and Steve's emulator videos I went ahead and installed VCC 2.01 with Drivewire 4 (using DECB). All went well and I am documenting what I have done; however, I have a question. When setting up the Becker port I need to select an external ROM within the FD-502 floppy controller configuration.

When looking at the files included with VCC I see four similar ROM files for HDBDW:

hdbdw3bc3.rom

hdbdw3bck.rom

hdbdw3bck w-offset 5A000.rom

hdbdw3bc3 w-offset 5A000.rom