[Coco] Coco History

Boisy G. Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Wed Feb 17 19:52:22 EST 2016

Thanks everyone. Bill and I appreciate the sentiments.

I was exploring a Platform Studies book, and even visited Dr. Nick Montfort at his lab at MIT, where he encouraged me to write a book for that series. John Linville and I discussed a proposal, but in the end, John wanted to pursue other work, and I’ve got too many projects myself.
—
Boisy G. Pitre
CoCo Projects Coordinator
http://www.cloud9tech.com <http://www.cloud9tech.com/>