[Coco] Coco History

Christopher Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Wed Feb 17 19:48:02 EST 2016

I agree completely. It was a great read.

If anyone’s inclined to write it, I think it would be cool to have a 6809/CoCo/OS-9 type book in the MIT Press “Platform Studies” series. Something that can go a bit more in-depth on the technical details like the SAM, VDG, GIME and the after-market upgrade to the 6309, etc.

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/series/platform-studies

Christopher