[Coco] Coco History

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Feb 19 10:05:47 EST 2016

That and, to be honest, I don't think Boisy and I ever quite reached
agreement on the tack such a book should take.  Such a book would be
a big undertaking, and both Boisy and I are hard-headed old gentlemen
that would each insist that things go our own way on a number of
issues... ;-)

FWIW, I also love the "Platform Studies" series.  I have read most
of them, with one in progress and another one on the way to my door
at this very moment!  It is great to have a book that goes into both
the history _and_ the technical aspects of a platform, and which
discusses how each of those forces came together to help to shape
the overall platform.

I still entertain the notion of writing such a book about the CoCo
quite often.  My blogs and the technical segments on The CoCo Crew
Podcast are both outlets for some of that energy.  The book may yet
happen...but not today...

John