[Coco] Cartridge case needed

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Feb 9 19:35:54 EST 2016

Well, ok. Take a flying leap :-)
***********************************

Alas, I have no cartridges at all, not new or old.
A possible idea would be to contact those Bay sellers to see if they have any scrap cartridges. May be that they are only posting items that they believe will sell. I'll keep an eye out, but unfortunately, CoCo cartridges are something that comes along easily. Salvador