[Coco] Cartridge case needed

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:30:26 EST 2016

Did you miss this?

From: "Boisy G. Pitre" <coco at toughmac.com>
Date: Jan 18, 2016 1:51 PM
Subject: [Coco] SuperPak Cartridge Case Pricing
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Hello everyone,

We have pricing for the SuperPak Cartridge Cases ready and will be
processing orders very soon.

The pricing is as follows:

Quantity 1-24: $15/unit + shipping
Quantity 25-99: $12/unit + shipping
Quantity 100 or more: $10/unit + shipping

We are wrapping up some loose ends and will soon post the ordering details.
—
Boisy G. Pitre
CoCo Projects Coordinator
http://www.cloud9tech.com <http://www.cloud9tech.com/>