[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k) - ENDED!

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 16:42:41 EDT 2016

Hello folks,

Please pardon my ignorance, but…

I have (only) a CoCo3FPGA and Drivewire 4 for my virtual disk drives.

I would like to try out the Hobbit program, but every time I attempt to install the .DSK image into Drivewire, I get an error message indicating an "unreadable path.”

Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing something?  I see that the program has beeb recently tested by many and updated to run with CoCo 3, so I thought that I would be fine with my CoCo3FPGA.  I was not expecting a problem with Drivewire.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
smp
--