[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k)

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:54:38 EDT 2016

Hi Brett,
thanks a lot for that pointer.
I have found that $FFFF contains $1B on a CoCo3, $B4 for a Dragon/Tano and
$27 on a CoCo2
Probably this could be a good 'signature' to look for ...
I will try to add the changes proposed by Art and this one tomorrow
I'd love to have a single binary working on the Tano/Dragon64, CoCo2 and
CoCo3
despite the RAM constraints that suffers this project.

cheers
pere
coCo2 64k)
Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:33:42 EDT 2016
Awesome sauce.  You could check the interrupt vectors to detect a coco3...
if they point to $fexx its a coco3.
brett