[Coco] Pop*Star Pilot available for pre-purchase

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Sat Aug 20 13:12:59 EDT 2016

Glorious news Nick!
I was on vacation in the great white north this past week. I got in late last night, wake up this morning catching up on all the news I missed and I see this!?!? The game I've been following (your blogs) is now ready for pre-order!!
Great looking product! I like the custom case and including your back catalog of games is a nice touch.
Money sent as a "friend" :)
Thank you for making this superb game for the CoCo community. We definitely have to support programmers like you. Have to keep coders encouraged to make new software for the CoCo platform.

Neil BlanchardCoCo Crew Podcast Co-Hostwww.cococrew.org