[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Nov 12 15:14:03 EST 2015

Thank you Richard! Much appreciated!

Tried that, no space and got same result.

I know I am doing something stupid, or maybe it is because I am not doing it. I also tried dir 255
and got ?DN ERROR.

Tried dir 0. Got back the listing for the floppy that I have mounted at that location.

I poked around some more. info follows (whether it is relevant or not, I don't know)

Menu option Cartridge/MPI Slot n

4: FD502 26-3133
3: Empty
2: Orchestra 90 26-3143