[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Dec 10 21:25:11 EST 2015

I would think that an ATF22V10C CPLD and a 27C256 or a 27C512 should do the trick for a single game cartridge. These guys:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/gc_supermarket
who I know nothing about other than what their ebay page says, have these parts for about $4.00 total plus $1.00 shipping for 1 piece at a time, or less in bulk. It's $2.80 for the CPLD and $1.20 for the EPROM at quantity one. I would think the PC board should be around 4 square inches and should be about $7.00 a board or less. That puts the cost without a case at about $11.00 with a minimum quantity of 3 base off OSHPark PC board pricing.