[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:01:04 EST 2015

Indeed.  And to think I was feeling a bit guilty for the price of my 512K boards.   But I did try to give people money saving options as well.
I just received a batch of the PCB'S in for the 512K EEPROM boards and the external  controllers.  With all the frenzy as of late about Flash/ROM pack projects of different sorts in the works it's hard to tell what setups will be in demand..or forgotten.  Oh well, I'm happy with my boards and will continue to provide  them as long as there is a desire for that type of multi-cart.

-Chad Hhttps://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101