[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Dec 10 18:38:01 EST 2015

If it takes up one of these full cartridges it would probably be quite a game, but I would think most games would just need a 16k or maybe a 32k eprom and minimal circuitry, one of these "mega" carts would probably be overkill. A pcb for a simple rom carrier for a game should be much cheaper to produce.