[Reynolds-L] Advance your Reynolds Family History Research:

Tommy Reynolds tommyjoereynolds at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:10:44 EDT 2019

Hi, Brian:

Yes; thanks for your question. The $119 price for a 37 STR test is after
the $50 discount is applied. Likewise, the $449 price for a BigY is after
the $200 discount is applied.

Beyond these prices, RFA is offering an additional $50 subsidy for BigY
testing. This drops the cost of a new BigY test (which includes the
traditional 111 STRs and much more valuable info) to $399.

Feel free to be in touch with any questions.

Regards,
Tommy